With its chic color palette and coordinating details, the limited-edition Bugaboo Bee5 Tone brings an air of understated elegance to the city streets. The natural shade of taupe – taking center stage on the wax-coated sun canopy, and running throughout in details such as the hand-stitched faux leather handlebar – is the key to the effortlessly stylish look. For the seat, the taupe has been blended with off-white, creating a unique two-tone fabric which completes the sophisticated look. A distinct feature of the stroller, and providing its offbeat edge, is the lavender blue lining and matching wheel rims – it’s all in the details. The Bugaboo Bee5 Tone features matching grey harness straps and an aluminum chassis. Also available is the Bugaboo Bee5 Tone pram body tailored fabric set, in the same two-tone fabric and lavender blue lining as the sun canopy. Want to build upon the look and be prepared for changing weather? A coordinating Bugaboo Tone Footmuff with a soft sheepskin-look lining can be purchased separately.
• Suitable from birth up to 17 kg / 37.5 lbs.
• 6” swivel wheels and 6” rear wheels with durable foam-filled rubber tires.
• Five-point harness with height-adjustable shoulder straps.
• Changeable seat fabric, sun canopy, grips & wheel caps.
• All fabrics washable.
• Weight: +/- 8.9 kg / 19.6 lbs.
• Folded lwh: 90 x 46.5 x 32 cm / 35.4” x 18.3” x 12.6”.
• Unfolded width 53 cm / 21”.
• Underseat basket: 22 liter / 5.8 gal. / max weight: 4 kg / 8.8 lbs.